Monday, November 7, 2011

eE plate 5


I now seem to have a working 3.1 thunderbird


I now seem to have a working 3.1 thunderbird going I'm hopeful this will do "hypertext' in my dashboard. I'm working in mint
at .sda14. The ctrl plus doesn't work here.

when you get a smaller window it acts well.

Lets see how this acts in my blog.


Here I copied material from E! into this post and got an extended
line. Looks like I need to run it through thunderbird for the
fixed width.

PLATE 5 But he that loves the lowly, pours his oil upon my head. And kisses me, and binds his nuptial bands around my breast. - 5 - And says; Thou mother of my children, I have loved thee. And I have given thee a crown that none can take away But how this is sweet maid, I know not, and I cannot know, I ponder, and I cannot ponder; yet I live and love. The daughter of beauty wip'd her pitying tears with her white veil, And said. Alas! I knew not this, and therefore did I weep: That God would love a Worm I knew, and punish the evil foot That wilful, bruis'd its helpless form: but that he cherish'd it With milk and oil, I never knew; and therefore did I weep, And I complaind in the mild air, because I fade away, And lay me down in thy cold bed, and leave my shining lot. Queen of the vales, the matron Clay answerd; I heard thy sighs. And all thy moans flew o'er my roof. but I have call'd them down: Wilt thou O Queen enter my house. 'tis given thee to enter, And to return; fear nothing. enter with thy virgin feet. PLATE 6 IV.


or from eE
PLATE 5
But he that loves the lowly, pours his oil upon my head.
And kisses me, and binds his nuptial bands around my breast.

- 5 -

And says; Thou mother of my children, I have loved thee.
And I have given thee a crown that none can take away
But how this is sweet maid, I know not, and I cannot know,
I ponder, and I cannot ponder; yet I live and love.

The daughter of beauty wip'd her pitying tears with her white
veil,
And said. Alas! I knew not this, and therefore did I weep:
That God would love a Worm I knew, and punish the evil foot
That wilful, bruis'd its helpless form: but that he cherish'd it
With milk and oil, I never knew; and therefore did I weep,
And I complaind in the mild air, because I fade away,
And lay me down in thy cold bed, and leave my shining lot.
Queen of the vales, the matron Clay answerd; I heard thy sighs.
And all thy moans flew o'er my roof. but I have call'd them down:
Wilt thou O Queen enter my house. 'tis given thee to enter,
And to return; fear nothing. enter with thy virgin feet.

PLATE 6
IV.___


No comments:

Post a Comment